Interested in Data Science? Learn the basics of R programming in this Harvard online course.
This is the first course in Harvard’s Data Science Series. Get started and build a solid foundation in data science by learning from the experts at Harvard!
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to basic R syntax for data science
- How to perform basic programming with R
- Basic R programming concepts such as data types, vectors arithmetic, and indexing
- How to perform operations in R including sorting, basic data wrangling, and making plots
- Concepts such as probability, inference, regression and machine learning