Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered.
- General scientific abstract
- Call for cases
- What went wrong
Abstract Submission Deadline
The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 1, 2018.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible after Login
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
Abstract Delivery Notification
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts can be submitted to categories listed above.
- Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author’s name and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 250 words
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words.
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- General scientific abstracts should have uniform structure (Introduction/Aim, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions)
- Example of formatting:
- Introduction/Aim: Type the headings Introduction/Aim, Material and Methods, Results, and Conclusions in bold.
- Methods: Do not write the headings on separate lines. Start the text of the paragraph immediately after the colon (“:”) without pressing the “Enter” key. Do not put free lines between paragraphs.
- Results: This is a template for formatting abstracts.
- Conclusion: Thank you for using this template. Please note that abstracts not conforming to this template will not be accepted.
- The structure of Call for cases, What went wrong, and Abstracts of invited talks is free, but otherwise they should fulfill all abstract instructions.
- Abstracts can include tables.
- Each abstract can include 1 picture with a caption.
- Each abstract can include up to 3 references.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by e-mail on March 20, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.
Економічна кібернетика, Хмельницький національний університет